What is Social Media Marketing ?
Social media is a shift in how people discover, read, and share news, media, and content. This phenomenon has changed how buyers learn about product and services, companies, and who they trust for recommendations.
Social Media marketing is about sharing content, building a conversation with and engaging your prospects and customers to enable them to know, like and trust your company, its mission, your products and services.
[pro-player width='530' height='253' type='video']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv09cQukbQA&feature=g-hist&context=G23c6c44AHTx9cbgABAA[/pro-player]
Is Social Media for Business?
Social media has become a key component of small businesses’ marketing strategy. A recent study from Constant Contact surveyed 1,572 B-to-B and B-to-C small businesses during March and April of 2011. Here are some of the results of that survey:
- 73 percent of small businesses use social media;
- 81 percent currently using social media for business plan on expanding their efforts in the channel;
- 80 percent said they increased their use of social media compared to the previous year;
- 95 percent of those using social media marketing for business said Facebook is the main platform they use, with 82 percent finding the site effective, followed by Twitter and LinkedIn
- 73 percent of respondents said they found YouTube and Vimeo to be the best way to communicate via video.
If you are not listening to and engaging your customers through social media channels, you missing a golden opportunity to build business and enhance your reputation in ways that simply aren’t possible through traditional broadcast advertising. Tampa social media marketing agency New Marketing Lighthouse can help.
Ready to get your social media for business strategy in place? See how we make social media for business easy here or call us at 813-344-2114.
Social Media Strategy that is right for your business
A successful social media strategy is part of an integrated marketing strategy for your company. In order to create content and conversation that has a meaningful impact on your marketing, you have to know who you are talking to, about what, and why that is relevant and valuable to you and your community.
At New Marketing Lighthouse, we start by listening to you and developing an understanding your organization’s goals and objectives. We help answer questions such as:
- How can social media be tied to my business objectives?
- How much time and internal resources does it take for an effective campaign?
- How do I utilize social media to generate leads and support our business development efforts?
- Can we save money through utilizing social media?
- What social networking platforms are right for our organization?
- Should we publish a blog?
- Where do we begin?
With a well crafted strategy, social media can help your company create awareness, generate leads, improve conversions, get better sales results, reduce costs, enhance brand reputation, improve customer service, and grow your business.
Our Tampa social media marketing agency is ready to help you to start. Our social media for business marketing plans run from 4 weeks to 12 months, depending on your needs. Strategies are custom designed for your needs and budget. We also offer search engine optimization (SEO), Pay-per-click (PPC), web design and development and video marketing services.
Ready to get started? Still have questions?